Course Number: IOS 591
Course Title: Identifying, Measuring and Communicating School Success
Course Instructor: Catherine M. Freericks
Session Schedule: Thursdays, 7 - 9 PM CST
- Does your school have multiple measures for monitoring student progress and student success?
- Is your assessment data consistently used to improve practices and promote student learning?
- What non-academic data does your school use to determine success?
- Does your school have a school improvement plan that is reviewed regularly?
- How does your school share significant data with the community, parents, and students concerning the outcomes of the schools programs and offerings?
This course will address these questions, providing participants with an understanding of BRSE’s “Indicators of Success” and the importance of gathering data to communicate success.